Ricardo Software's annual Japanese User Conference
is about to take place this week in Tokyo, October 6, 2017.
This year's fluid system program will introduce various fluid case studies. In addition Ricardo Software will introduce the latest development roadmap, introducing the newest and most relevant product release.
The following case studies will be presented in cooperation of Ricardo Software and SCSK:
- "1-D Gas Real Time Gasoline Predictive Combustion Cold Start Driveline with TWC Chemical Kinetics Aftertreatment"
- by Ricardo Softwares Product Manager, Jiri Navratil and SCSK reprezentative Tomoatsu Sekikawa
- "Advanced Spark-Ignition Modelling for Lean Burn and Application to Pre-chamber Development"
- "Latest Spray Adaptation Method Combining 3D CFD and Optimization Software"
- by Ricardo Softwares Product Manager, Nicholas Tiney, VECTIS Development Manager, Evgeniy Shapiro and SCSK reprezentative Hideaki Hiramatsu
SCSK is the organizer of this event.
For more information click here.