IGNITE is a physics-based system simulation package focused on complete vehicle system modeling and simulation. With comprehensive powertrain and thermofluid component libraries, users can quickly and accurately model conventional to highly complex vehicle system models, hybrid-electric, full electric and novel vehicles. Faster than real-time simulation, and native design and optimization tools, provide models that can be used at all phases of the development process in order to study a range of applications including: vehicle performance, fuel economy and emissions prediction.
Models set up in IGNITE can also be exported to HEEDS for DOE and Optimization studies.
- Powertrain and Thermofluid libraries – comprehensive complete vehicle modeling from a single library
- Export to HEEDS for DOE and Optimization
- Modelica standard modeling language support
- Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI) support-
- Co-simulation with WAVE & WAVE RT and other third party providers
- Faster than real-time simulation