SABR's transmission assessment capabilities are further enhanced by the integrated gear-design tool. This powerful tool enables experienced and non-experienced users to define initial gear sizes, parallel axis gears, optimize gear geometry and determine the effect of misalignment on the life of the gear.
With additional training, the integrated gear-design tool can be used to solely design the optimization and manufacturing gear geometries needed.
- Gear rating to ISO6336 standard, including effect of calculated gear misalignment
- Integral fast Ricardo Gear Life method for concepting
- Powerful optimizer allowing the design of ideal geometry and balanced life gears while achieving needed NVH factors
- Visual representations of key design attributes and clearances
- Direct import and export interface to SABR
- Detailed duty cycle function allowing multiple loading regimes to be analysed to assess cumulative damage